Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas in Classic Dress

Well hello! I know, I know... I haven't updated this blog for weeks now. I have my reasons though.. I was (ugh, am still) busy moving to the new house few days before Christmas. Worst timing, I know. Then on the 23rd, I flew to my hometown with my in-laws to celebrate Christmas and NYE there for a good 2 weeks. Came back home to a super messy (new) house and been dealing with it since. 
So hopefully, after the the house is nice and clean and tidy... I'd be able to be back posting regularly. 

For now, I'd like to post my Christmas outfit... I love this Zara dress, it has this Audrey-Hepburn-feel-to-it. Love the color, the collar and the design. I'm gonna wear this a hundred times for sure, I love repeating outfits. The shoes are Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato, I love them. Nude is the "IT COLOR" for me, they match with any color and perfect for any occasion. The clutch is my mom's Fendi, she bought it in early 1990s and it's still so fabulous! Thank goodness now it's mine... Hahaha! 






Dress: Zara
Pumps: Christian Louboutin
Clutch: Fendi
Watch: Chopard
Nailpolish: Essie's Turquoise & Caicos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...