Saturday, January 14, 2012

Style Crush: Nicky Hilton

I love her style and her collections are insanely divine! Plenty of Chanel and Balenciaga bags, including the rare ones... !!! I even love the way she decorated her home, so chic and elegant. Her signature (casual) style is skinny jeans, ballet flats and a blazer and if I may add, Alexander McQueen scarf + Balenciaga bag. Nicky Hilton, the Queen of casual chic! 

via Posh24

via FabSugar



The Casual Chic Queen, Nicky Hilton.
"My weakness is shoes. I organize them by designer. My favorites are Christian Louboutin and Alaïa." NH

"I wear flats all the time. My staple outfit is skinny jeans, ballet flats and a blazer." NH

"Hermès is known for their handbags but I think I love their jewelry even more. Such edgy, iconic pieces." NH

"I love Chanel. So classic and timeless." NH

"I wore this dress to the Vanity Fair Oscar party years ago. I was standing at the bar and Tom Ford tapped me on the shoulder. Apparently it wasn't draping correctly so he fixed it for me."  NH

"This Moschino jacket was my mother’s. She was going to give it away and I swooped in and took it for myself. Love tweed, black and pearls." NH

"I've been wearing Balenciaga bags since I was 16. So naturally I picked up many colors and variations along the way. Perfect go-to purse. The Alexander McQueen scarves are an easy, fun accessory to any outfit." NH

I LOOOOVE HER STRIPED BALENCIAGA!!!


via The Coveteur

2 comments:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog, it's lovely. I love your outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! (: you're too sweet.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...