Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shoe Obsession: Isabel Marant Sneakers

At first, I thought these shoes looks tacky. I honestly think that they won't flatter anyone's appearances, boy I was wrong. After I spotted Miranda Kerr, Chiara Ferragni, Gisele Bundchen and even the lovely Ginnifer Goodwin sporting the shoes, I had a change of heart. These Isabel Marant sneakers actually flattering their appearances in the most fashionable way and they look comfortable too.

And I love the fact that the Isabel Marant shoes has a hidden wedge, genius! I can't wait to get my hands on these shoes... <3 I want the all black ones! Do you like them too?

via The Blonde Salad

Famous people sporting Isabel Marant sneakers:

via shop me chic



via the modern cool
via primo mag
via the blonde salad

via the blonde salad
via the blonde salad

PS. Beware of fake Isabel Marant sneakers, make sure you buy them at your trusted online store / boutique. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...